Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Named after the location of Energihotellet located in Suldal. The hotel was designed in the sixties by the renowned architect Geir Grung, and was built in connection to Norsk Hydro's power station, Røldal-Suldal kraft. The pattern on the sleeves has a kind of electric wave effect, inspired by the power station in Suldal. Wear it with leather boots and an over-sized coat for a chic, yet cozy and comfy for chilly winter days.
- Fits true to size.
- Designed for a slightly relaxed fit.
- Model wears size S.
- Model measures: height:174 cm.
- 100% merino wool, Italian yarn
- 17.2 micron
- Single jersey, 140 gr/m2
- Knitted in Denmark, cut&sew in Poland
- Machine washable on cold, delicate/wool cycle, use wool detergent
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Suldal Shift Dress Women