Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Amundsen Peak Anorak is Amundsen’s first anorak, which they have been perfecting over several years. It was first made for their Antarctic Expedition in 2011, and received it’s name as it protected them during the first ascent of Amundsen Peak.
The anorak is ideal for ski touring and expeditions small and big. The combination of stretch, waterproof and breathing capabilities ensures a combo of full protection combined with the comfort you need.
This anorak is a part of “The 3-Part Formula” which is a new and different concept for dressing up for the peak ride, skiing or mountain trip. 3-Part is an integrated system of anoraks / jackets, knickerbockers and gaiters. The concept came as a direct result of the entrepreneurs own expedition to Antarctica in 2011, where the clothes and the concept were tested in their proper element. The 3-Part Formula adapts to all weather conditions and provides extreme flexibility. This is simply an evolution of traditional clothes.
Get your Amundsen Peak Anorak today.
- Stretch 3-layer from Schoeller Switzerland.
- c_change membrane
- 20.000mm watercolumn
- 12% polyamide / 30% polyurethane / 58% polyester
- Waterproof zippers
- Fully sealed seams
- Hood fitted for helmet with quick adjusters
- Ventilation on sides also work as easy entry/exit
- Big backpack friendly chest pocket for gaiters and skins.
- Amundsen Peak patch on right upper arm
- Snow-lock integration with knickerbocker
- Utility pocket on left underarm
- Velcro fastening on cuffs
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleaning
- Delicate wet cleaning
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Amundsen Peak Anorak Womens