Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This '40s style wide leg jumpsuit means business. One of the most flattering, feminine jumpsuits in Outerknown's collection. Feel confident and cool from morning meetings through sunset cocktails. This durable organic cotton denim is garment-dyed for a softer, lived-in feel from the start. Puff shoulders, side seam pockets, detachable belt, and corozo nut buttons. Slide on boots or sandals and you're set.
- Classic Fit
- 17 1/2" bodice length on size S
- 26” inseam on size S
- 24" leg opening on size S
- Model is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9.5", Bust: 32C, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.
- The corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rain forests from deforestation.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Gia Jumpsuit