Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
With Houdini's most advanced hard shell-series the goal was to change the experience of wearing a shell layer. To achieve a feeling of full freedom of movement, the basic principles of garment cutting had to be brought into question. With the Rollercoaster Pants, the Houdini design team draped the garments from a single piece of fabric on a body to replicate the movements of mountaineering and freeride skiing - it's Made to move.
The RollerCoaster Pant has all features of a top-of-the-line shell pant, but still doesn't overdo it with pockets and technology - instead, it's the garment cutting that makes it leader of the pack. This bib pant is stretchy, soft and silent to further enhance the feeling of being completely unrestricted. Go ski-touring in the morning, hit the fun park in the afternoon and finish off the week with a couple of routes of ice-climbing and let the Rollercoaster Pants keep you dry and fresh through it all.
With fully sealed seams and concealed waterproof zippers - water intrusion is minimized. When going up the mountain in warm spring sunshine, 3/4-lenght vent zippers can be opened in the back to cool you down. Harness-compatible pockets at lower thigh keep maps and ski passes safe while valuables are stored in an internal zipped pocket. The smooth feel overall is contrasted by tough Scholler reinforcements in leg endings to deal with any wear and tear from skis or boots.
Made primarily from recycled fibers, recyclable, fluorocarbon free and Bluesign®-certified, the RollerCoaster Pant also pushes the development in terms of minimizing environmental impact. Therefore, when they're finally worn out, you can bring them back to Houdini for either recycling or to be sold in our second hand store.
- Designed with Made to move-technology
- Fluorocarbon free
- Made from recycled & recyclable fibers
- Fully seam sealed
- Concealed water repellent zippers
- Snow gaiters at leg endings
- Velcro adjustment at waist
- Adjustable suspenders hold the pant in place
- Harness-compatible zipper pockets at lower thigh Internal zipped pocket for valuables
- Schoeller reinforcements in leg ending
- Weight 650 g
Fabrics and Technology:
A durable fabric with mechanical stretch for high comfort. Tough and silent with a dull and smooth face. Waterproof, breathable, ripstop construction with good abrasion resistance.
- Origin: Japan
- 70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester face fabric
- Atmos™, 100% Polyester membrane
- 100% polyester jersey backing fabric
- Weight: 169g/sqm
- Breathability; 20,000 g/m2¥24 hrs
- Waterproofness: 20,000 mm H2O or higher
- High density fibers for high durability
- Mechanical 2-way stretch
- DWR finish, Fluorocarbon-Free
- Bluesign® certified
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review M's RollerCoaster Pants